Conference PP-RAI'2023 - 4th Polish Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Organized by Lodz University of Technology in cooperation with Polish Alliance for the Development of Artificial Intelligence (pol.:PP-RAI), Pomeranian Students’ Coalition Foundation and Pomeranian Science and Technology Park.
Scientific patronage of the conference:
- PSSI – Polish Artificial Intelligence Society
- PTSN – Polish Neural Network Society
- Polish Special Interest Group on Machine Learning
- Polish Chapter of the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
- Polski Oddział IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
The official language for the conference is English but selected parts of the conference will be led in Polish.
All submitted papers will be reviewed. Papers accepted for presentation will be published on-line by Publishing House of Lodz University of Technology (ISBN 123-45-678-987-6).
The authors will be invited post conference to extend their contributions for special issues of internationally recognized journals or as a part of a monograph.
Confirmed journals are the following:
- Computer Science
- Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences
- Special issue on “AI and Neuroscience” in the Cognitive Computation journal