SEE YOU SOON
Paper submission final:
Registration final for Authors:
Registration final for Guests & Business:
Due to numerous requests for an extension, the submission deadline has been exceptionally postponed to 6 March 2023 at 12.00 CET.
Conference PP-RAI'2023 - 4th Polish Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Organized by the Lodz University of Technology in cooperation with Polish Alliance for the Development of Artificial Intelligence (pol. PP-RAI).
The PP-RAI conference is an annual joint meeting of scientific organizations:
- PSSI – Polish Artificial Intelligence Society
- PTSN – Polish Neural Network Society
- Polish Special Interest Group on Machine Learning
- Polish Chapter of the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
- Polish Chapter of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
PP-RAI 2023 – Full photo pack
For all interested, under this link you will find a zip package with all the photos from the PP-RAI 2023 conference. Regards, organizational team
GOAL OF THE CONFERENCE AND IMPORTANT DATES
PP-RAI aims to bring together researchers and to provide a forum for the sharing, exchange, presentation and discussion of original research results in different areas of artificial intelligence. Creation of a platform for discussion of important research environments and disciplines.
Indication of the need for changes in cooperation of the scientific community with business partners and state research institutions.
The official language for the conference is English but selected parts of the conference will be led in Polish.
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Knowledge Engineering
- Medical Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Network and Deep Learning Systems
- Natural Language Processing, Automatic Speech Recognition, and conversational AI
- Computer Vision
- Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Problem Solving and Optimisation
- Young.AI (Session for Young Researchers)
- Interdisciplinary Applications of Artificial Intelligence (Session for Business and Interdisciplinary Researchers)
Poznań University of Technology
Technical University of Darmstadt
Technical University of Berlin, Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed.
Papers can be submitted in either 1-2 page(s) abstract or 4-6 pages paper. Submissions should be formatted according to the tex template available following the link. By default, all submissions will be presented as a poster presentation, and only selected papers will be invited as oral.
The abstract is for authors who plan to present their preliminary research results as well as those who do not want or cannot currently publish their research but wish to discuss it during the PP-RAI.
Papers must show the scientific results, be original and may not be published elsewhere.
After the Conference, accepted papers will be published in an online version of the Conference proceedings (Lodz University of Technology monograph series).
The best papers and abstracts will be invited and recommended to extend their contributions to internationally recognized journals.